Friday, August 21, 2009

A journey begins..

Finally got my hands upon Prelude to Foundation yesterday (Thanks to Abhishek). I have wanted forever to read the Foundation novels, but strangely, the first book I read was the 6th one (Foundation and Earth) in the 7 part series. Prelude to Foundation completes the collection of first five books and I have already started with it. I am very excited to be reading the series (though I plan to take it slowly). I will keep you posted of how it goes.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

One of these days, I'm gonna sneak up to ur place and run away with ur books ;)

Just kidding!

Do update! Haven't heard of the foundation series!

Mohsin said...

Yes, that's one thing to worry about :p
Foundation is a very popular series from the Grandmaster of SF, Isaac Asimov.